Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, August 1, 2020

Teen Titans Foot Festival

I'll start this month of Foot Festival with the Teen Titans franchise, and yes, I am including Teen Titans Go! (don't blame me for this because this post will include the whole franchise.) Anyway, you probably think that Starfire is the one most people would pick for foot worshipping, right? Yeah, you're right, but what about the others like Raven for example? So tell your impressions of the heroines feet and your way to worship them.

6 comments:

  1. If this includes the comics, then Wonder Girl & Miss Martian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it's Starfire all the way. That said, I acknowledge Raven has her charm, and there's this one artist RavenRavenRaven/JustAnotherRavenFan who's done some fine work with Jinx, enough so that I might want some time alone with HER feet, too. But yeah, if I had to choose only one girl, it's Starfire now and forever.

    ReplyDelete