Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Weathering with You: Hina Amano

Nagi's older sister who has the ability to change the weather. She live with her brother after their mother died and took care of the house stuff. Her father's whereabouts were unknown but assumed dead too. She is sweet, kind and her willingness to offer a free burger to the runaway Hodaka, and her newfound love for seeing people happy with her sunshine powers. I want to give my thanks to Dean from his version on this girl.

9 comments:

  1. I had a feeling there were a few more for Hina. How very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The least custom could have did was include me since I was the first one who posted this character.

      Delete
    2. I know, I always credit others for previous posts and inspiration.

      Delete
    3. Sorry, I will credit you, Dean.

      Delete
    4. Dan, is what I did got others upset for not crediting Dean for this?

      Delete
    5. Dean: Thank you so much for that,

      Delete
  2. I really liked Your Name. Hope this movie is as good as that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this movie is darker and more serious than that.

      Delete