Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, January 15, 2021

Attack on Titan: Gabi Braun (Season 4)

  Gabi is very passionate and head-strong, expressing her emotions and opinions without inhibition. She is also brave, possessing boundless determination, and willing to put her life on the line to complete a goal for a perceived greater good. She also shows great concern for her fellow Eldians, risking her life to take out a train instead of letting 800 of her brethren charge the gunmen guarding their objective.










































16 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to seeing this animated after reading it in the manga. Great to see some dirty feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she's only 12? She looks older. And she's an antagonist?

      Delete
    2. Yep, she's 12. And I wouldn't say antagonist as much as I'd say "on the wrong side of the war."

      Delete
    3. I'm surprised that Dean used the English dub of the anime.

      Delete
    4. You'll find she's about 14-15. These screencaps don't do this scene justice. The animation, at least in the first few episodes, is better than other seasons. Thankfully, one of the most arousing barefooted scenes is highly detailed.

      Delete
  2. I don't like her character that much but her feet looks delicious to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a bit annoying and killing a character I love.

      Delete
    2. I see. I wouldn't want that if she planned on killing me.

      Delete
    3. Yes I wouldn't want that too. But I want worship her :D

      Delete
  3. They did a nice job on the dirt on her soles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s really pixelated for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't know what the deal was with that I think it's how they did the anime because it's not my device.

      Delete
    2. If you want to, could you make a gif of Gabi jumping for joy?

      Delete