Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Disenchantment: Princess Tiabeanie 2

Look whether you like her or not and I’ll admit she’s a little odd looking can we just appreciate the great foot scenes she gave us this season being Season 3? Some of the images are going to be out of order just letting you know right now I don’t care I upload through my phone and my phone never puts them in the right order, my computer is in my bedroom and I don’t have the best Internet connection there.












































































































































































































14 comments:

  1. I just finished season 3 cant wait for 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do enjoy she seems to go barefoot a lot but still can't see past the fact she looks like Fry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it because this show is made by Matt Groening, the same guy who did Futurama and Simpsons?

      Delete
    2. No it's because they use the same model for her

      Delete
  3. Also found this

    https://youtu.be/FwxoewI5mvc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this show from the creator of the Simpsons? GumballW, did you seen this?

    ReplyDelete