Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Rising of the Shield Hero Staff Memorial Book

I bought this a couple of days ago, unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it is that pretty much all of it features Filo which is to be expected to seeing how she is a barefooter but a little more Raphtalia would’ve been nice. The first image is actually from the previous art book that I did a post of but forgot about. I will definitely do more posts when season two comes out and hopefully the new female characters will have some foot scenes too. Check out my post of the previous shield hero art book here.














3 comments:

  1. God, Filo's feet are just so adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing if the second season has any good shots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images Gumball. My favorite is the second one with the Blonde stretching her foot out. Really hot!!

    ReplyDelete