Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, January 25, 2021

Kingdom Hearts: Naminé

A small tribute today for the beautiful Naminé. Kairi's Nobody from the Kingdom Hearts series, who finally became a Somebody at the conclusion of Kingdom Hearts III. Her outfit has always remained the same since she came into being, and I hope it never changes because it suits her well. Her sandaled feet have always been awesome and stylish. So here's a few of her official renders, and a few close-ups I took myself in The Final World. I hope Naminé becomes a wonderful friend for all of us. 

Her original appearance from Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Her 2nd appearance from Kingdom Hearts II

Her current appearance from Kingdom Hearts III
 

Now for the close-ups




See you again soon.



13 comments:

  1. I would love more close ups of her big sexy feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got all the major angles. It's a shame they don't move, and only stay in one position.

      Delete
    2. Dan, I like her big feet. She often wear those sandals, huh?

      Delete
    3. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't like her.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, but I think they do the best they can Gammy.

      Delete
  4. She has better details in Unreal Engine 4 style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was the engine this game ran on.

      Delete
    2. It is. Idk what Roger is talking about

      Delete