Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, January 16, 2021

Transformers Foot Festival (Part 2)

Welcome back to Part 2 of this foot festival on Transformers, this will cover the cartoon side of the franchise including the animated movies. Again, same rule still apply, only on the human girls. Honesty, I was once an Transformers fan years ago in middle and high school but for some reason, I stopped talking about it as I gotten older and cannot figure out how to return to this franchise outside of the live-action movies.

Transformers: Generation 1 and 2

Transformers: Beast Wars/Machines

Transformers: Animated

Transformers: Prime

Transformers: Rescue Bots/Rescue Bots Academy

Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015)

Transformers: Cyberverse

Transformers The Movie (1986)

Transformers The Movie: Beast Wars II

Transformers Prime The Movie: Beast Hunters

4 comments:

  1. I've scene Beast Wars and part of beast machines. I don't know if there are human characters shown in them. I know there are female robots Airazor and Black Arachnia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this like a discussion or do we get pics

    ReplyDelete