Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 23 Highlights

Welcome back to Ashigei Shoujo Komura San, Saki is back and she is fascinated by Komura's foot abilities as an maid. Honesty, Saki is really knows how to use Komura's feet to her advantage on making money. I bet King, Andrew and I would team up would like that.
An Awkward Foot Love...
Foot Control Ability Komura Showcased this Chapter:
Severing Tea - Komura can use her feet as hands to make tea with position.
Saki should have got a job as an assistant on foot modeling and foot-related commercials since she can use Komura's feet to make a huge buck on them.

31 comments:

  1. Impressive abilities. I'm not drinking that tea though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it was made by her feet?

      Delete
    2. Why would you drink tea made by someone feet?

      Delete
    3. Yeah, but I can think of worse things. Like on an episode of Rocko's Modern Life, the whole thing with the toe jam tea. Nauseating. And in real life, something that someone made on MasterChef in the audition rounds years ago, macaroni and cheese with a twist.

      Delete
    4. So basically it's too gross, Dan?

      Delete
    5. Dean, maybe this manga is just too weird or surreal for you.

      Delete
    6. No it's not so you're telling me that you would drink tea that was made by a girl feet.

      Am I getting it right

      Delete
    7. Gross, but not as gross as what I mentioned above. I'm surprised no one asked what the twist was in mac and cheese with a twist. If I tell you what it is, I'll probably end up deleting that comment later as I don't want to gross too many bloggers out.

      Delete
    8. I saw the Master Chef episode. I know what twist you're talking about. ^_^;

      Delete
    9. Because some people focus too much of realism.

      Delete
  2. She looks so cute in that maid outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you drink the tea she made from her feet?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I probably would, besides, she was only holding the saucer with her feet.

      Delete
  3. Hot Tea, Hot Girl, Hot Maid, Hot feet, Hot Manga, Hot Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of hot, it's almost summer.

      Delete
    2. Yes. ^_^ Looking forward to warm weather, beaches and sandal season.:-)

      Delete
  4. Would definitely team up with you on that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, it's been a while since the last Komura-san chapter post.

    ReplyDelete