Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, June 17, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 25 Highlights

Welcome back to my daily updates to the foot fetish manga, "Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san". In this chapter, we will be in Tsukinaga's room where he got ill and Komura took care of him with the hospitality of her feet.

Komura's feet are burning up! Quick, Tsukinaga, cool them down!

There we go...
This chapter had me wondering how did Tsukinaga got sick and being too close to him, Komura somehow caught his cold from her feet.

Foot Control Ability Komura Showcased this Chapter:
Foot Nursing - By using her feet, Komura can take care of her patient like making hot soup, changing clothes and dry the sweat from their body heat. The downside is that the illness might transfer to her feet if she's not careful, causing them to overheat and sweat instantly.

19 comments:

  1. Komura always delivers. :-D Great post Custom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind being taken care by her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is fine, but the whole scenario grosses me out. I would not want someone's feet in my face if I was sick, let alone be fed by them. Komura seems like she's from another world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Dan. I wouldn't want someone's feet in my face if i was sick as well or feeding me with their feet. I like this manga but that's kind of crossing the line

      Delete
    3. Seems like the both of you hated Komura's way of doing things that is abnormal to people. I don't understand either since you shouldn't be too close to the ill person otherwise you might catch their cold or any diseases.

      Delete
  4. I thought y'all liked feet? As a fetish? That's why I follow this blog. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do. Sweaty feet is just a turn off for me.

      Delete
    2. Too disgusting to deal with, Dan?

      Delete
    3. In this case, yeah. And the way this manga is drawn, along with its suggestive nature can make you think that her feet are not covered in sweat or water, but other X-rated substances which I care not to discuss on here, if you know what I mean.

      Delete
    4. I know what you mean and I could not careless about X-rated material. Sounds to me you hate this manga.

      Delete
    5. It's not my favorite, but I don't hate it.

      Delete
    6. I see. Maybe her feet kept you going or my posts on her.

      Delete