Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Smile PreCure Movie: Foot/Shoe Scenes

Honesty, Smile PreCure is quite regrettable to me because this is the first Pretty Cure series I had ever finished alongside Glitter Force (the English dubbed title of the anime) and seeing it again but this time, the movie, is quite... to put in other words... questionable. To me, due to my lack of knowledge of the Pretty Cure franchise before dealing with it for the first time, I'd dismissed it as "just another magical girl series because of how boring it looked" until I checked out the trailer of Glitter Force back in around late 2017. So I decided to check it out to see if this series prove me wrong, and after going through the whole thing, one primary change I notied unlike most magical girls is that the fights are fast and hectic and they are similar to the Dragon Ball series since the heroines are actually punching and kicking. But then the whole recycled plots and the repetition during most episodes in certain parts of it had worn me out and going through at least five PreCure shows before the end of last year had burned me out. Anyway, there are some foot/shoe scenes in the movie.
This is from the beginning of the movie with little Miyuki (Emily)...

Here's a showcase of Nao's/April's Feet in sandals...

Here's Cinderella's giant glass slippers...

10 comments: