Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, June 20, 2019

DokiDoki! PreCure Movie: Mana Aida

In this movie, I do like it a bit more than the TV series because of how emotional it was. As for the show itself, it was my second PreCure series I saw and finished even though I had to seen it twice as in both dub (which was Glitter Force Doki Doki) and the subbed version because it has the missing episodes from the dub since the series is more story-driven than the previous one, which was Smile Pretty Cure or the original Glitter Force. This is only the foot scenes on Mana herself.

A GIF

21 comments:

  1. Awesome, especially the last image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that sole shot was awesome, huh?

      Delete
    2. I see, have you reply back to my Gmail messages?

      Delete
    3. I was waiting for you to reply back on Hime Feet and Sailor Moon Bunny Suit.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This is from the second PreCure series I saw and finished. Do you like it?

      Delete
  3. The only one I watched was “Heart Catch”? I think it was called. They all kinda seem the same to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly because it is made by Toei, the same company who adapted and made other magical girl series including Sailor Moon.

      Delete
    2. Toei, with the infamous Puss n' Boots logo.

      Delete
    3. I know, Dan. Do you hate that logo?

      Delete
    4. Not really. It's a classic. Never actually saw that movie.

      Delete
    5. I see. I meant the company's logo, not the movie.

      Delete
    6. I know. I still like the logo a lot.

      Delete
    7. I see. What anime do you like from Toei?

      Delete
    8. Other than Sailor Moon, probably Digimon Adventure and Dragon Ball.

      Delete
    9. I see. I do know quite a bit on their shows.

      Delete