Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Future of the Foot Queen Awards

I had a talk with Dan Boccia, Dean, Wendy and Mavis in a meeting room in the Second Fairy Tail Building, we were surprised to see the first Foot Queen Awards was an success after seeing the votes and ratings, I could not believe that my idea of creating an awards ceremony featuring female characters to see who is the true Foot Queen worked. Dan said that he would return but wanted Dean to be the next co-collaborator while he continues his support and contributions to find new material. Dean himself did not mind but he only knows more on anime than cartoons and I chat with him to see if he can find good anime feet, Dean suggested to find whoever has a lot of foot scenes can be in the next Foot Queen Awards, which I agree but I didn't know if I can find newer characters to choose from. Mavis said that she wanted to show off her bare feet to the ceremony since she didn't do too much outside of hosting with Wendy. And so, after going through the past categories and posts on Anime Feet, we were pretty sure the next Foot Queen would be someone unexpected. I asked about the dates for the second Foot Queen Awards, Dean told me to put it in any day of the year, after going to the calendar, I would say the next one will start on an Saturday in January. Wendy said to me if this next one surpasses the first one, then what will be next, I was not sure because it was only a matter of time before I stop altogether.

5 comments: