Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas: Agasha

The daughter of a caring florist living in a village named Rodorio, she first encountered the Gold Saint named Pisces Albafica during a raining storm while she was heading to the Sanctuary to deliver flowers to the Pope. Albafica then used his cape to cover her from rain, but kept a distance from her, which she mistook for arrogance but then she later discovered that Albafica kept himself away from people and living creatures due to his intoxicated blood from his flowers. This is from Episode 6.

GIFs

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh yeah, definitely. And I feel really sorry for her, when Albafica passed.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I know. Have you seen this anime before?

      Delete
    3. No, but I just read up on that.

      Delete
    4. So you rather read the story of series like this than watch it?

      Delete
    5. I'd watch it if I'm really interested in it. I never really got into Saint Seiya.

      Delete
    6. IDK, there were other series that interested me more at the time.

      Delete
    7. Sailor Moon, Digimon, Pokemon, and Lain.

      Delete
    8. I had seen Lain along with the other three. Sailor Moon is one of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Is this better than Miru Tights with bare feet shown here?

      Delete
  3. Nice... have to check this series out. :-D

    ReplyDelete