Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, December 12, 2019

Adorable Food Goddess:Ye Jia Yao

Ye Jia Yao is a modern-day celebrity chef who loves traditional Chinese recipes and often experiments with them. However, when a food experiment goes wrong, she is catapulted back to ancient times in the body of Ye Jin Xuan, a woman who was being married off to a governor official. On her journey to her wedding, she was kidnapped by a group of bandits from the Black Wind Fortress and is offered to Xia Chun Yu, the third Master as a bride.








































11 comments:

  1. I love her feet and those flats. I bet her feet will stink in those flats since she never wore socks. Where did you find this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they would stink I for one don't like stinky feet.
      First founded on kisscartoon then kiss anime

      Delete
    2. I see. I do love smelly stinky feet on girls. I don't need to criticize you, it's your choice on fresh feet.

      Delete
  2. Dan, why don't you watch shows like this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK, I just never checked them out.

    ReplyDelete