Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Ronja The Robber's Daughter: Ronja (Episodes 25 and 26)

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! This is the last post on Ronja which covers the last two episodes of the show. The reason why I haven't put more effort like gifs on these posts is because I wanted to move on to someone else and I find doing gifs for each post to be an chore, lame excuse, I know, I was thinking about Morgiana while I worked on Ronja because I missed my Morgiana and her feet due to how realistic they look at times and mouth-watering they gotten for me. I will take Morgiana over Ronja any day when it comes to bare feet.
So I apologize for not caring on this character since I wanted to get out of the way before the new year begins and I was thinking about the future.

13 comments:

  1. Well, I care a lot about Ronja. And it was a great finale. Thank you for taking the time to focus on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't care for her that much since I did these posts for her feet alone.

      Delete
    2. I still think you made a lot of people here happy.

      Delete
    3. Many others appreciate Ronja. Match and richfeet share my sentiments.

      Delete
    4. I hope you're happy about Ronja.

      Delete
    5. You can keep any of Ronja feet pics.

      Delete
  2. Thanks alot custom. These were great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she's cute with cute feet, but the 2D style animation feet is much better when it comes to characters like Morgiana or Toph when we can see their feet being dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. Ronja is a great series for foot scenes.

    ReplyDelete