Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 16, 2019

Hensuki: Yuika Koga

On the outside she is a cute and outgoing girl who is playful with her friends, especially Keiki. She can sometimes be childish and jealous when Keiki is around other girls, she especially does not like it when it is Sayuki. She does not get along with Sayuki and is always picking on her and the same goes both ways.
However on the inside Yuika is actually a huge Sadist/Femdom. She wants to dominate Keiki and wishes for him to become her slave and she his master, the polar opposite to Sayuki.






































14 comments:

  1. This girl got my attention and I would love to play with her feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you saying you would want to be her slave?

      Delete
    2. No, I wouldn't want to be someone's slave.

      Delete
    3. Told you she's worth the anticipation Custom lol.

      Delete
    4. What are you talking about, Noah?

      Delete
  2. Love the pics, but hate the personality of her. Sadism is not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i guess you're right but you can proble get used to it.

      Delete
    2. I'm pretty sure you're right since I too am not into sadism.

      Delete
    3. I think you both might need to just watch the anime to understand it more.

      Delete
    4. I would but I don't know if it is any good.

      Delete
  3. I'd gladly volunteer to be her slave. So long as a lot of it involves her feet.

    ReplyDelete