Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, December 27, 2019

Akane Shinjo Figure 3

Yet another tribute to Akane Shinjo? Well she does threaten to hack our blog if we don't tribute her as often as possible. ^_^;
So I was thinking when I saw the Razor blade ... uh oh this girl is a Yandere/psychotic isn't she?
Then I saw that she was using the Razor blade to build models and realized that she was actually just a sweet nerd all along. 😛
Some larger images and alternate angles of the following figure.
More on this figure was covered in an earlier post.
(Various models of Akane)

More tributes to Akane Shinjo can be found using the Akane Shinjo label here:
I also recommend checking out the SSSS.Gridman label for more on this series as well

This officially completes my full year of weekly figure tributes. Thanks very much for tuning into this segment. I'll still be posting figures from time to time but probably not on a weekly basis.

I just want to thank everyone for helping me to hold things together during 2019. Between the almost 30 active members we managed to post a record number of tributes this year. ^_^ I'm also sorry that I wasn't as active as I would have like to have been this year. This was probably one of the busiest and most stressful years of my life in terms of work. I'm hoping to get in more tributes in 2020. ^_^ I did have a lot of fun seeing all the other tributes though.

Ok everyone. That's all for now. 2020 plans to come. Stay tuned!!
-KSC

11 comments:

  1. Well, we kept the blog going while you were gone throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and you guys did an amazing job. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I just want to be active as much as possible.

      Delete
  2. Right the first time King. This girl is bipolar and cuckoo. And I don't mean for Cocoa Puffs. Custom told me how crazy and murderous she can get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she is, since she was being used by Alexis Kerib, who is an bigger threat than she is.

      Delete
    2. I still need to watch this series. I have seen Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad (The American version of Gridman though.

      Delete
    3. Well, I haven't seen Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad as an kid or the original Gridman.

      Delete
  3. Great figure posts, I like the statue of her extending her leg out, sexy.

    ReplyDelete