Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas Foot Fetish Songs

King and I done this last year and I wanted to do it again. Can you think of lyrics to any Christmas song with foot-related ones? For example: "Rocking around the Christmas tree, At the Christmas party hop, Mistletoe hung, where you can see, Every couple tries to stop, Rocking around the Christmas tree, Let the Christmas spirit ring, Later we'll have some pumpkin pie, And we'll do some caroling." to "Rocking around the Christmas feet, At the Christmas tootsie hop, Sucking toes now, where you can play, Every lady had to moan, Rocking around the Christmas feet, Let the foot fetish passion spread, Later we'll have some sexy soles, And we'll do some rubbing." I find this fun and can live up my holiday spirit.

2 comments:

  1. On the first day of Christmas my true love share with me, Mavis Vermillion swinging her feet.

    ReplyDelete