Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, December 11, 2019

My Top 10 Feet of 2019 (Restart)

After my previous post had some of my stuff in it, I decided to redo it to avoid being an annoyance who is bias over female feet and to ignore my own posts on it. Please don't hate me for this.
10. Brandish Ī¼ (Fairy Tail) From GumballW on January 5th
This villain from the Spriggan Twelve of the Alvarez Empire can make foot fetishists' dream come true. As for her feet, she gets points for pedicures and I want to rub them. I haven't seen the final season of Fairy Tail but I will next year so I don't have much to say of this one.

9. Shinobu Wakamiyo (Chihayafuru) Parts 1 and 2 From Paganax on September 1st
I haven't seen the anime but I might in the future, I couldn't stop drooling over the girls' soles in this anime since there are a lot of them. I still don't get to play this card game but the feet are more than enough for some fun chats.

8. Akane Shinjo Figure (SSSS.Gridman) from KingsSideCastle on June 28th
I remember doing quite a handful of tributes covering this character since I started watching the anime last year, she is more like an darker version of Haruhi Suzumiya with some traits of Takeshi Todo from the original 1993 Gridman series and she is Alexis Kerib's general to make monsters for him. As for her feet, well, she prefer to be barefoot in her filthy room at her house and they are not bad with some close-ups.

7. Izanami (Brave 10) from Dean Lawrence on October 28th
I remember her when I first saw this anime, she reminds me on Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue due to her being an nice person towards the main protagonist, got hidden powers, and being an weapon of mass destruction, in fact, the last few episodes on this series is kind of like Continuum Shift. Also, Izanami have such a boatload of foot scenes from her sandals and bare feet alone.

6. Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia) from GumballW on June 29th
I never even heard of this Disney cartoon until this post came in and from what I saw reminded me of Gravity Falls due to the style and Brandy and Mr. Whiskers due to being stuck in an jungle. But at least, her feet look nice and big.

5. Chihaya Ayase (Chihayafuru) Parts 1-4 From Paganax on September 1st
Like I said in my original Top 10 Feet post, this is what you need to do a megapost on the female lead! Sexy soles, cute toes, nice arches and smooth heels are the ingredients for best female feet, and I couldn't get enough of her feet. I was blown away on how much foot content she got on the blog and I was aroused so much that I needed a cold shower over her lovely feet.

4. Kumiko Oumae (Sound! Euphonium) from Dean Lawrence on July 31st
This anime from Kyoto Animation is pretty emotional without actual fights but with music. The main girl, Kumiko, probably have some of the best anime feet I'd seen in a while so it was nice to show some love on the blog. I heard some people that Kumiko is like Amuro Ray from Gundam because of the two are curly, brown-haired protagonists with ambiguous disorders, have a jerk with a Heart of Gold attitude and are both paranoids but they are also skilled in their respective fields and are very experienced, which greatly helps in their performance.

3. Melissa Shield (My Hero Academia The Movie: The Two Heroes) from Dean Lawrence on March 29th.
When I saw the movie earlier this year, I thought I had the see Season 3 first before this movie but no, like Ordinal Scale from SAO, Two Heroes takes place between Seasons 2 and 3. I'd revisited the posts and fond this girl's feet quite a lot due to how beautiful they are throughout the second half of the movie and the fact, she have a reddish pedicure, was icing on the cake.

2. Erika Suzuki (Sakura Trick) by Dean Lawrence on November 3rd
I didn't finish this anime but I do remember watching for a few episodes before stopping around episode 7 or 8 due to how much it bored me but I might resume later next year. As for Erika's feet, I would want to get her a massage like that.

1. Momo Minamoto (Release the Spyce) from Dean Lawrence from December 9th.
An recent one from Dean, I stopped watching the anime after Episode 4 and forgot about it until the English Dub was announced and Dean's posts on this anime. It is so cool to have an heroic kunoichi group to stop an evil organization from destroy the world. As for the feet, she's a keeper and I do love her soles during those bed scenes.

No new honorable mentions, they remain the same from the original top 10.

10 comments: