Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 16, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 43 Highlights

Welcome back to Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San, it's been over a month since Chapter 42 was posted here on Anime Feet, we continue with Lulue turning Tsukinaga into her slave.
"Mt. Footsies"
I do missed reading this manga and I am glad the next few chapters were worth the wait, Lulue is trying to keep Tsukinaga for herself and she started to learn more foot acrobatics. I have a feeling she will do something that will be horribly wrong in the near future. Also, no new foot abilities in this chapter on Komura but will train with her master.

11 comments:

  1. Finally, a new chapter.

    Lol, a feet shaped rock formation. There's something I'd like to take a picture of. And with me standing under it XD

    I look forward to seeing Komura train with feet master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want for christmas are your two front feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe this series has had over 40 chapters. It still continues to impress. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete