Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 9, 2019

My Top 10 Feet of 2019

I thought of doing this Top 10 because at the time of this post, there are over 1,100 posts released on the blog this year. Since this is possibly the first time I have done this since I had been an part of the family last year. Anyway, I wanted to share with you my ten favorite posts that came out in 2019 (meaning no posts from last year or the ones before that, only the ones for this year). With that said, let's get started.

10. Musubi (Sekirei) From Dean Lawrence on January 24th

The main heroine in Sekirei, when I first saw this anime, I thought it was going to be a battle royale to see which of the 108 Sekirei will be victorious of the Sekirei Plan created by Hiroto Minaka to save the world. From an foot-fetishist's POV, her feet are pretty good and got the most focus. I might not remember how things turned out in the end of the manga but it felt like Freezing with an lesser bloodbath.

9. Brandish μ (Fairy Tail) From GumballW on January 5th

This villain from the Spriggan Twelve of the Alvarez Empire can make foot fetishists' dream come true. As for her feet, she gets points for pedicures and I want to rub them. I haven't seen the final season of Fairy Tail but I will next year so I don't have much to say of this one.

8. Hikaru Shidou (Rayearth OVA) From myself (Custom) on January 15th

I originally wanted to rank her at number 6 but I found two more posts that have me fantasizing several days throughout the year. This is the only time she was shown her footy best and I am happily given her some foot love in this countdown since redheads are a major weakness of mine. As the anime, like I said, it is an much darker adaptation of CLAMP's manga than the original anime series and felt more depressing too.

7. Shinobu Wakamiyo (Chihayafuru) Parts 1 and 2 From Paganax on September 1st 

Admittedly, I couldn't stop drooling over the girls' soles in this anime since there are a lot of them. I still don't get to play this card game but the feet are more than enough for some fun chats. I might check this out if I got the time. 

6. Chihaya Ayase (Chihayafuru) Parts 1-4 From Paganax on September 1st

Now this is how to do a megapost on the female lead! Sexy soles, cute toes, nice arches and smooth heels are the ingredients for best female feet. I was blown away on how much foot content she got on the blog and I was aroused so much that I needed a cold shower over her lovely feet.
5. Sola: Aono Morimiya (Sola) from Dean Lawrence on November 22nd

This is one of the recent anime I had yet to watch because I didn't know a thing of it but seeing posts on this one made me curious on the foot material and it doesn't have much. I have to say that her feet is pretty to admire and play with and I miss sandaled feet on girls since summer is come and gone this year.
4. Akane Shinjo Figure (SSSS.Gridman) from KingsSideCastle on June 28th

I remember doing quite a handful of tributes covering this character since I started watching the anime last year, she is more like an darker version of Haruhi Suzumiya with some traits of Takeshi Todo from the original 1993 Gridman series and she is Alexis Kerib's general to make monsters for him. As for her feet, well, she prefer to be barefoot in her filthy room at her house and they are not bad with some close-ups.
3. Kumiko Oumae (Sound! Euphonium) from Dean Lawrence on July 31st

This anime from Kyoto Animation is pretty emotional without actual fights but with music. The main girl, Kumiko, probably have some of the best anime feet I'd seen in a while so it was nice to show some love on the blog. I don't have much to say, though, because I can't think much.
2. Juniper Lee (The Life and Times of Juniper Lee) from myself, Custom 958, on April 16th

I had a crush on this female protagonist in high school and consider her as my last cartoon crush before I moved onto anime after finishing high school in 2010. As for her feet, they are really good from the meaty soles to the suckable big toes, this is what I called "perfect female feet" because of how detailed and huge they are. I remember having dreams of massaging those big feet of hers and loved them more.
1. Melissa Shield (My Hero Academia The Movie: The Two Heroes) from Dean Lawrence and myself, Custom 958 on March 29th and April 5th

I'd revisited the posts and fond this girl's feet quite a lot due to how beautiful they are throughout the second half of the movie and the fact, she have a reddish pedicure, was icing on the cake. As for the character herself, she is sweet and lovely for a scientist and I too would be nervous around her if I was Izuku.



Honorable Mentions 
Enju (Inyasha) from Dan Boccia
Hime Utsumiya (Brain Powerd) from Dan Boccia

Ami Mizuno (Sailor Moon SuperS: Ami's First Love) from myself, Custom 958

Elf Yamada (Eromanga Senshi) from GumballW and Dean Lawrence

Polly's Mom (Polly Pocket) from KingsSideCastle

Natsu Iwashimizu (7 SEEDS)

12 comments:

  1. For the record when you do personal lists like these you probably shouldn't include your own work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, season's greetings Gumball!

      Delete
    2. Seriously, GumballW, can you please stop and let me do what I want with my posts?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mentions Custom. These are some great picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GumballW believed that I shouldn't use my own posts for this list.

      Delete
    2. Everyone has their own opinion.

      Delete
    3. Yes, that's what I would do.

      Delete
    4. Nobody said that I couldn't use my own stuff for things like this.

      Delete
  3. I hope 2020 produces a foot focus scene that foot fetishes like us will be talking about all year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, the new foot material for 2020 is coming.

      Delete