Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, March 15, 2019

Anime Feet Foot Master Challenge (Custom Version) (Answers)

As promised, here are the challenge answers, everyone. If you haven't taken the challenge yet, you can still try it by clicking here. Otherwise you can go directly to the answers down below.
1. Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto) Cutie! I had plenty of dreams of her. 
2. Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online) (One of my modern waifus) 
3. Msyu ([C] - Control)
4. Mavis Vermilion (Fairy Tail)
5.  Shizune (Naruto)
6. Tiffa Adill (After War Gundam X) (I agree with Dan Boccia, Tiffa has the best old-school toes of the bunch.)
7. Arisa Uotani (Fruits Basket) (2nd best-looking toes in this Foot Challenge.) 
8. Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain)
9. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) (Dan Boccia's #1 waifu) 
10. Ayase Shinomiya (Guilty Crown)
11. Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
12. Isanami (Brave 10)
13. Mylene Flare Jenius (Macross 7)
14. Mira Yurizaki (Dimension W) One of my earlier girls I posted on this blog.
15. Jeanne d'Arc (Fate/Apocrypha)
16. Maria Cadenzavna Eve (Symphogear)
17. Akira Tachibana (After the Rain)
18. Lenalee Lee (D-Gray-man)
19. Anzu Mazaki/Tea Gardner (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
20. Akane Shinjo (SSSS.Gridman)
If anyone is able to get all 20 characters correct, I'd be really impressed and I might give an reward for passing the test. So...How did you guys do? I thought some parts of it were easier than the last challenge King did, but there were a few difficult to identify images as well too, some of these are from anime that a few people know. Anyone who managed to get all 20, deservingly gets to keep Supergirl's boots or Sailor Mars' pumps as a prize. I did this challenge to see if you want King to do more of these Foot Challenges in the future so it's entirely up to him to decide. Anyway, I will be posting more PreCure and Sailor Moon in the near future, so please check them out!

13 comments:

  1. I could identify about 5 instantly... Mavis, Shizune, Tea, Akira Tachibana and Tiffa. I didn't recognize Hinata right away but I think I would have been able to figure her her out eventually. The rest I would have had a tough time identifying. Great Challenge Custom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, King. I thought you might want to bring this Foot Challenge back.

      Delete
    2. It is fun. Maybe in the future. :-D

      Delete
    3. I just want to do something different every once in a while.

      Delete
    4. Do you think that anyone else borrow our ideas?

      Delete