Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Dragon Ball Z Foot Festival

For my Final Foot Festival,I will be covering Dragon Ball Z (and Only Z).

Here are the gjrls to have foot fun with:

Launch (size 7)

Bulma Brief (size 6.5)

Chi-Chi Son (size 6)

Android 18 aka Lazuli (size 7)

Videl Satan (size 6.5)

Maron aka Krillin's Ex (size 6)

Zangya (size 6)

Android 21 (size 7.5 in human form/size 8.5 in majin form)

Towa (size 8)

Chorona,The Supreme Kai of Time (size 5)

Choose your gal and have some sexy fun!

Special thanks goes to Custom for letting me do these.

25 comments:

  1. Thank you, Stefan, for giving me credit. Also congratulations, for winning the Foot Waifu poll with Minako Aino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know their foot size? well anyway 18 and Maron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Android 18 is my favorite female character in the series but I like Videl and Bulma too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My faves on this list are Bulma,Android 18,and Android 21

    ReplyDelete