Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, March 15, 2019

Star☆Twinkle PreCure: Hikaru Hoshina (Episode 1)

The main protagonist who is an second-year middle school student who had an intense love for outer space (NASA) and constellations from the stars at night, she is both imaginative and curious but can get annoyed whenever she wants to learn about stuff to the smallest details. As Cure Star, her attacks are star-based. About this current PreCure series, I was going to wait until it finishes next year before watching it because I was too busy with past Pretty Cure shows so this is just only on the first episode, I will let someone else handle this series while I deal with prior shows.

GIFs

11 comments:

  1. Wow... She's so cute. :-D Great post Custom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have more PreCure girls to come.

      Delete
    2. that is the one I've requested since the show launched

      Delete
  2. King, have you seen any PreCure shows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Those windows remind me of the one in the nursery on Muppet Babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Never seen that part of Muppets before.

      Delete
    2. Classic show from the late 80s.

      Delete
    3. I wasn't born until the early 90s.

      Delete
    4. Oh. Well, they did show reruns on Nickelodeon throughout the 90s. And there's currently a revival of it shown on Disney Junior, but with many differences. Miss Piggy was much more violent in the original.

      Delete
    5. I see. I hated when I don't remember my childhood memories.

      Delete