Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, March 2, 2019

Embracing Your Fetishes

An question I had in mind: Do you think that I need to embrace my foot fetish? I mean, I get shy about seeing female feet (some really pretty while others are ugly in my opinion) exposed in public, images, videos, etc. but I had an collection on foot-related stuff since middle school, I even kept my old black stockings since prom night almost 9 years ago, they were never washed or cleaned, they stayed musty and stinky as long as I remember and forgot about them years later. This site is like an true home for foot fetishists and thanks to that, I started to learn more about blogging and posting stuff to others in a short time. I surely would love to see how an girl's meaty soft soles feel against my face, and I know I'm not alone on that one. Should I blame myself for having this fixation on female feet?

12 comments:

  1. No you shouldn't blame yourself at all. Everyone has something they really into and a foot fetish I can guarantee is a fetish majority of population has so there is no shame place I would love a girl step on my face, hands, and chest barefoot as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) All we can do is embrace our fetishes. It is a part of who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In keep them secret from my family. Gonna keep it that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. King, do you think my fetish is fine as it is?

    ReplyDelete