Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Best Feet in Sandals (Foot Queen Awards 2019) (Results)

After the smoke cleared up, the results are in for Best Feet in Sandals of the Foot Queen Awards, the winner is Lana from Pokemon: Sun & Moon, 2nd place goes to Nami from One Piece, 3rd place belongs to Maya Fey from Ace Attorney, and 4th place goes to the host, Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail. Congrats, Lana, for giving the audience massive amounts of sandal ready feet, she would let Ash massage and worship her feet during their adventures on Alola.

13 comments:

  1. Aww that is bull that Lana the winner she like more to be three best girl to were sandals her feet are not even all that cute.
    Nami should have had won or Wendy
    And before anyone says calm down I am calm I'm just saying my opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Nami and Wendy would have won this poll.

      Delete
    2. @Dean: I agree, I wish Wendy won too. I'm still glad she got a lot of votes along with some of the other nominees I contributed pics for who got more votes than I predicted. Wendy is still a winner in my book, and I know she appreciates your support along with everyone who gave her their votes.

      Delete
    3. Yes, Dean, at least, you gave Wendy your support.

      Delete
  2. I can't remember who I voted for in this poll. Maybe Nami or Maya. Congratulations to Lana regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww my girl maya should have won😭😭😭
    Oh well next time

    ReplyDelete