Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, March 20, 2019

MY Top 10 Barefooters


WARNING!


The following list contains personal OPINIONS and may contain potential bias, anyone sensitive to someone else's OPINION may want to turn away now. But thanks for viewing anyway!

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Toph Beifong (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Wooah! Torches and pitchforks down! Before you start raging, please hear me out on this one, all right? I know Toph is considered one of the best Barefoot maidens in animation history but the reason she doesn't make it on the list are two reasons. One, she's 12, not even a teenager and that's creepy and pedophily and two she doesn't take care of her feet and are constantly dirty I know some of you (Layne) might be into that but i'm not.



Sagiri (Eromanga Sensei)

I wanted to include her but she's technically not a barefooter.
she's barefoot a lot in the series but she wears slippers too. A barefooter to me is someone who goes barefoot by choice but since this anime takes place in Japan and they have a tradition about taking off your shoes at a house it's probably not a choice.


Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)

Mainly because her body is an illusion and is just a hologram that has mass

Anyway without further ado here we go..

#10. Maylene (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl)

A pink hair cute girl that has master martial arts and trains with fighting Pokemom, and has become master of the dojo that's also a Pokemon gym. So dedicated to the style, Maylene will even walk in the snow barefoot, earning the title the Barefoot Fighting Genius. The reason why I put her so low on the list is because she only appears in the Diamond & Pearl anime and that's it you never hear from her again and to be honest if it wasn't for the fact that she's barefoot and pokemon foot fetish fuel for the foot fetish pokemon fans she'd be pretty forgettable in my opinion.

Best Foot Scenes




#9. Weda (Haré + Guu)


A little obscure but an island drunk house wife who loves to party can be fun. Weda is lazy, carefree and irresponsible. She does not do most "housewifely" things and is inclined to binge drink. Despite her immaturity and flakiness she is extremely maternal and loves her son dearly and even mothers Guu and Marie. If you know me sexy tummies, and caramel colored feet usually gets my attention.

Best Foot Scenes








#8. Yuuna (Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs)

She can tend to be an air-head like lifting a girl's skirt or carelessly using her poltergeist on others. Being a ghost for so long, she has demonstrated a somewhat arrogant side when showing off her ghost abilities. Her bust measurement is 93cm which I think means B cup. Also i'm in to air heads like her, Ty Lee and Maron.


Best Foot Scenes







#7. Rapunzel (Tangled)

Although i'm a fan of Disney movies in terms of my foot fetish Disney girls usually don't do it for me. Rapunzel I make an exception for mainly because she's always barefoot which is something you rarely see in Disney films aside from Pocahontas and Moana. But overall her feet are beautifully animated and she has a TV series now which means will see more of her in the future. 

Best Foot Scenes







#6. Black Hanekawa (Bakemonogatari)





Of coarse we gotta include some catgirls. Has  and has size 7 feet also it could just be me but I think Tsubusa's feet grow bigger when she turnsinto Black Hanekawa due to her never wearing shoes in this form. Anyway catgirl plus long slender feet plus extremely erotic equals me likey.



Best Foot Scenes








#5. Medusa Gorgon  (Soul Eater)


She's definitely the anime foot villainess we've all been waiting for. Gonna be honest though Villainess feet don't do anything for me either but Medusa I'll make an exception for. Gorgeous, smart, dangerous and barefoot... perfection! she seems to go out of her way to draw attention to her feet. In the anime and manga, we are repeatedly treated to seeing Medusa use her feet to dominate her subordinates. Her toenails are decorated in a vector pedicure design which is a symbol for Medusa's signature attack. If that wasn't enough, she wiggles her toes repeatedly for the camera. Finally she has one of the best pov anime foot scenes ever. Manipulative and clever, Medusa is seems to have a natural penchant for domination pretty much earning her a place in the hearts of foot fans everywhere.


Best Foot Scenes










#4. Morgiana (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)

If it's not obvious by the many posts of her here, I'll say it now: Don't mess with Morgiana. She makes Sakura Haruno look like Princess Peach when it comes to super beat downs. But despite this, she's still a dancer when she wants to be and the animation company behind the series' production are not shy to show her feet.





Best Foot Scenes



#3. Mavis Vermilion (Fairy Tail)

You thought she'd be higher won't you? well despite being a barefooter in the biggest foot fetish fan service anime ever she only ranks 3rd to me the most attractive feet in Fairy Tail. 2nd being Erza Scarlet and the 1st being Lucy Heartfilla. But overall her feet are pretty cute.




Best Foot Scenes




#2. Radical Edward (Cowboy Bebop)

One of the notable things about Cowboy Bebop is that it has a hyperactive female tomboy running around barefoot. Edward a copper skinned girl wears a loose midriff-bearing sleeveless white shirt, showing her navel, compression shorts, and never wears footwear of any kind. Once she attempted to wear socks in Mushroom Samba but she immediately lost her balance, suggesting she may have never even worn shoes. She can also type with her toes but I can't find the clip anywhere so if anyone knows what episode please feel free to tell me.


Best Foot Scenes





#1. Princess Amalia Sheran Sharm (Wakfu)

Yes my 4th Waifu is the #1 barefooter to me. Now despite being a barefooter since she's a princess meaning she probably takes good care of her feet. She has all the qualities for me, a barefooter, shows off her tummy, has big feet, not a big fan of chocolate colored feet but as I've said before I make exceptions (and don't you dare imply that I'm a racist because I'm NOT I just have my preferences just like everybody else). Bottom line her feet are beautiful, are probably very soft to the touch and would take of them if she was real. And here's hoping that we'll get a Season 4 and will show more of her chocolaty feet than Season 3 did.


Best Foot Scenes




















.

32 comments:

  1. Didn't you already did a Top 10 Barefooter list, GumballW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Gumball. A lot of my favorite barefooters on this list. Can definitely see why you picked Amalia as #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? Do you have a Top 10 Barefooter list or not?

      Delete
    2. Not yet. Maybe I'll make one someday.

      Delete
    3. Why are you holding out on me?

      Delete
    4. You can’t have everything right away Custom. This list took me at least a couple weeks to do.

      Delete
    5. Not you, GUmballW, I was talking to King. You're fine.

      Delete
    6. I feel dumb because of the future of this blog.

      Delete
  3. Awesome list.
    You could've gone with Adult Toph to bypass one of the problems that kept her off the list, and I don't mean Old Toph from Korra, the younger Toph from the flashbacks and books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, just throwing out 2 cents, that's all.

      Delete
    2. Why would you do that, Chris?

      Delete
    3. Because like Gumball, I'm no pedo either, I outgrew kid Toph, so it makes sense to go with Adult Toph.

      Delete
    4. Do you have to choose the one at your age?

      Delete
    5. Well, you don't have to since they're all fictional anyway, but I choose them by my age,a little older, or a little younger, if that makes sense.

      Delete
    6. I see. Have you ever dated a real girl before?

      Delete
  4. Pretty good. I should do some top ten posts for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I was working on one now with the same thing on barefooters.

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure I like that callout, especially since I love all of these girls, and they all have really filthy feet (or they would if the animators weren't lazy). I dunno, it felt like a personal attack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you make it pretty obvious that you like dirty feet. It wasn’t meant to be an insult but I apologize if you felt that way

      Delete
    2. Well, can't deny that. In any case, I accept your apology.

      Delete
    3. Don't worry about it, Layne.

      Delete
  6. I think I listed mine. It's somewhere on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PC- complexes about age, with FICTITIOUS charas ? Ppl, REALLY...? I'm with I.R. Productions, (tho Rapunzel is GORGEOUS...) Btw, ED here is probably even YOUNGER than Toph- chan. Narrow hips, quite short & really flat (being an actual BOY in the manga, hence the name Edward !) she's usually in the category "Loli" on boorus, etc. Go figure ;-) Age, yeah right... We should b able to love animated/ manga foot- girls regardless of their age.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete