Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, March 22, 2019

My First-Year Anniversary Post

This day marks my first post ever on Anime Feet, so I decided to make sure this one is special. As an member to this blog, Anime Feet, making posts is really not easy especially doing requests from others but I'm glad I got to meet people like KSC, Dan Boccia, Dean Lawrence and GumballW to help me along the way with some of my own posts and tributes. Again, my first post here is on Inori from Guilty Crown because I want to make sure she gets some attention on this blog due to her foot shots in the anime. As for the future stuff, I will continue with my Sailor Moon posts along with newer stuff I can find so please enjoy this post I made for you all.

From the artist "Foxy Feet"
Another picture from "Foxy Feet" on DeviantArt
A GIF From King's Polly Pocket post...
"Toe Wiggly Fun!"

Last but not least... Some of My Favorite Feet from Paganax's Chihayafuru's megaposts.

14 comments: