Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, March 4, 2019

Domino: Neena Thurman

Time for a spotlight on Marvel's luckiest lady: Neena Thurman, the daring Domino! She's appeared in many X-Men books over the years, as well as a couple mini-series of her own. A skilled merc, she rarely works alongside the X-Men directly, preferring to either go solo or team up with groups with less moral scruples like X-Force. Along with Cable and Deadpool, she's one of the few characters lucky (heh) enough to survive being created by Rob Liefeld in the '90s.


















































22 comments:

  1. Never heard of this comic character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not one of the bigger names in Marvel. But she was just featured last year in Deadpool 2.

      Delete
  2. I think I've heard of this character

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn’t King already do her back in August

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I posted her awhile back. :-) It is fine though Gumball. There are a lot of great images and the could always benefit from a double dose of Lady Luck. ^_^

      Delete
    3. She's in multiple series. She's a fun character. ^_^

      Delete
    4. How can I tell which is which?

      Delete
    5. I completely forgot he covered her, actually. :P Though in my defense, some of my older posts from a few years back were redone, too. XD

      Delete
    6. Are you OK with that, Atomic?

      Delete
  4. Awesome Atomic Chinchilla. :-) Domino is really hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for your responses on my Gmail.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, KSC! I actually didn't remember you made a post about her before. Oops. ^^;

      Delete
    3. It cool Atomic Chinchilla there were a lot of great new images which were in this post as well that I didn't get. Really hot. :-D

      Delete