Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, March 11, 2019

Strong Female Characters

Despite the event just passed on last Friday, three days ago but I wanted to tell you something. In honor of International Women's Day, who do you want to pay respect to female characters in general? I would always respect Sailor Moon, Samus Aran, and Hinata Hyuuga. Sailor Moon is my starting point for loving female protagonists in general and long-haired girls, and despite her being an crybaby, lazy and a bit of a klutz, I cannot forget about her. Samus is an woman who can handle herself in a fight against Space Pirates and other alien monsters while hunting down Metroids, she is pretty cool while playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Hinata is someone I would give a hug because she is not only an decent ninja but also she is my crush in Naruto since I like truly honest girls who are shy but friendly to others and willingly to help out without getting in the way. Anyway, I do have more female characters but I might not remember them all. I created an original character who shares some of my traits like loving vanilla ice cream to fighting and racing video games, her name is Ruby Walker, she is an 19-year-old who isn't sexist or oversexualized like any other ecchi or hentai female character like absolutely giant busts, very revealing clothing or tons of panty shots let alone to be used as an source of fanservice. I wanted her to be normal, cute, and beautiful. As such, her bust is not too big or too small, just in between like Lacia from Beatless, she also wear causal clothing like pretty dress or jeans, she never wore miniskirts because I hate to see her as an teenager's wet dream or something perverted. Point is, I want Ruby to be more intelligent than idiotic so she can learn and memorize. Her red hair is long but not too long as in it almost covers her whole back, pale smooth skin, red eyes, an lovely voice, and most importantly, she has no powers or abilities whatsoever since she was never meant to be an superhuman. Ruby dislikes stinky stuff, raspberries, Geometry, gore, and smokers, freeloaders. She is afraid of truly terrified ghosts, skeletons especially skulls, the survival horror genre, and octopuses.

4 comments:

  1. Sailor Moon was also what got me into female heroines as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first female heroes that I remember seeing were She-Ra and Cheetara. However, Sailor Moon and Samus were two female characters that made me appreciate female heroes as well.

    ReplyDelete