Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, March 31, 2019

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Spring Breakdown

A lot of Equestria feet in this Special, unfortunately they remain in sandals but that’s fine with me. And also I know the images are out of order for some reason my phone does that but I really don’t care any more and I don’t care if people have a problem with it so don’t bother commenting about it.





































































































13 comments:

  1. Kind of weird how they are on the ocean, near beaches and even at a pool, yet never shown without shoes even once. Hell we had a movie in the woods where we saw barefeet, even at a dance, but here, you'd figure this would be the perfect place to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the stable of attractive feet. Great post GumballW. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I am plotting my megaposts of every single individual waifu....well, not until Youtube uploads for a better quality, that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t bother, YouTube has usually crap quality videos because they either shrinks the screen, mirror it or something else because copyright. I use Dailymotion which is only slightly better.

      Delete
    2. Is it beneficial for the highest quality?

      Delete
    3. No but it would be nice, it would be nicer if they were barefoot more, seems Applejack, Fluttershy and maybe Rainbow Dash seem to get the least.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Favoritism? I don’t know it pisses me off too because I really want to see more Fluttershy.

      Delete
    2. All three of us want that flutter goodness

      Delete
    3. Speaking of Fluttershy, I just saw her wiggle her toes in I'm on a Yacht. GumballW can you upload that?

      Delete
  5. I like the parts where Twilight was in her Rainbooms dress and I also saw her feet

    ReplyDelete