Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, March 30, 2019

Macross Foot Festival

It is time for another round at the Foot Festival, today, we will be flying through the skies and space in Valkyries in Macross. Same rules still apply, this is an franchise I was unaware of before Delta and never heard of it until that series came out in 2016. Who is your favorite Macross girl and how would you want to worship her feet? 

Super Dimension Fortress Macross

Macross II

Macross Plus

Macross 7

Macross Zero

Macross Frontier

Macross Delta

8 comments:

  1. I haven't got a chance to watch Macross. It seems like a good series though. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, completely different from Gundam in terms of tone, mecha and music. Have you heard of Robotech?

      Delete
    2. Yes... but I've never got to see it. It seems like it is pretty good. My Roommate in college was a big fan of that series.

      Delete
    3. I had only heard of it but never watched it.

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched as much Macross as I'd like, but the ones I like are Ranka and Klan from Macross Frontier and Lin Minmei from the first Macross series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know what you mean. The first Macross was called "Do You Remember Love?".

      Delete
    2. I think you may be thinking of the MOVIE of the first series, which was itself simply referred to as "Super Dimensional Fortress Macross".

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I was talking about that movie. Thank you for reminding me the original title. I haven't seen the movie yet.

      Delete