Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, March 23, 2019

Cartoon Cartoons Foot Festival

Another Saturday, another Foot Festival, this time, we will be looking at the Cartoon Cartoons from Cartoon Network, much like the Nicktoons side, this foot festival will do the same, same rules still apply. This is only on the original series, not the acquired shows (shows like Atomic Betty and Teen Titans do not count).

Dexter's Lab

Johnny Bravo

Cow and Chicken

The Powerpuff Girls 

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Mike, Lu & Og

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Samurai Jack

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Codename: Kids Next Door

Megas XLR

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends 

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

The Life and Times of Juniper Lee

Ben 10

Adventure Time

Generator Rex

Sym-Bionic Titan

The Amazing World of Gumball

Steven Universe

Mighty Magiswords 

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah really the only girl I'm familiar with in this set. I guess I know who Juniper Lee is too but haven't gotten a chance to watch that series.

      Delete
    2. Does this mean you never grew up with Cartoon Cartoons like me? I know her and plenty of these shows on Cartoon Network.

      Delete
    3. I've heard of them but I haven't really watched most of these. I think I had moved more towards watching anime by the time a lot of these cartoons came out.

      Delete
    4. For me, I haven't moved towards anime until after the original Toonami was canceled in 2008 and after high school two years later. Why did you moved towards anime so early?

      Delete
    5. I moved toward anime around the time Sailor Moon started airing.

      Delete
    6. I figured that you lean towards anime too early on and missed out on newer shows.

      Delete
  2. Juniper Lee, and Gwen from Ben 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. So she has the biggest cutest feet in cartoons?

      Delete
    2. Well... she has cute feet. But my personal number one is Kairi from Kingdom Hearts and second Place Elena from Street Fighter.

      Delete
    3. Can Kairi beat Juniper Lee in the biggest feet ever?

      Delete
    4. Only in her first KH design. Later KH games they designed her and the other girls with regular sized feet.

      Delete
    5. So her first design has the biggest feet in video games?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't remember which request I sent you but I did send at request for the owner of this blog to do Stacy Stickler from Stickin' Around which is a Canadian series. I will try to find my request that I sent you or if not I could send you a request on a character like Noelle Silva from Black Clover.

      Delete
    2. Here's a link to the first season's episodes of the series i'm talking about: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DKU-avLeCnU-I3kEqaMBJSOlDejZbXZv

      Delete