Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, December 30, 2018

A Quick Post of a Few Custom Images

Today we have a few more custom edits of mine of some fabulous females. First up, from Fairy Tail, we have Wendy Marvell in her latest outfit with her sandals removed. And finally an official image for Mavis Vermilion, which actually is not edited, but anyone here can use it on any post. Custom 958 can use these two images if he wants to create a poster or flyer for his upcoming Foot Queen Awards. Then, we have one for Sakura Kuriyagawa from Key the Metal Idol, who Custom will also be featuring in an upcoming post of his. And lastly, an extremely cute image of Kate, from the children's series, Kate & Mim-Mim.





Happy New Year to everyone on Anime Feet!

15 comments:

  1. Good Dan and happy New year's to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a heads up you spelled Fairy Tail

      Delete
    2. I hope you don't mind if I use that for Wendy on Fairy Tail.

      Delete
    3. Oh, by all means, go right ahead.

      Delete
    4. Oh, and Dean, just make sure you mention in your post that I was the one who edited her, as I always mention images another blogger originally posted. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am still working on Sakura and Kate.

      Delete
    2. No hurry. That's why I never say specific dates.

      Delete
    3. Sorry. I really need to watch those shows to find more.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. He helped me with some new posts I'm doing. I will post them next month.

      Delete