Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, December 15, 2018

Pokemon: The Power of Us: Risa

As someone who haven't seen the Pokemon anime since the Diamond and Pearl era ended with Sinnoh League Victors and the fourth and final movie, Zororak: Master of Illusions, it was a really tough call for me because I skipped over Black & White to the latest era, Sun & Moon. After seeing this Risa girl in the newest Pokemon movie, which was the sequel to I Choose You, an reboot film that goes back to the Kanto roots, had caught my attention because the way she looks and personality. I sat down and saw this movie right after I saw I Choose You, and somewhat enjoyed it. I found this foot scene that had a really good sole shot also, she had such lovely pedicure and red toenails are my weakness.

28 comments:

  1. Also, I do hope there's a movie for Sun and Moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, there will never be one due to how poorly the XY movies performed in Japan.

      Delete
    2. So THIS is why we've got the reboot movies instead?

      Delete
    3. Damn, and I thought people hated Black and White (Don't know the reasons why though. I think Iris is one of them?). Was this a matter of XY: The Series not that popular, or just a matter of better films to watch in Japan, animation-wise?

      Delete
    4. Well, Black and White the animated series was not that well-received due to the second half.

      Delete
    5. Without spoiling, I'm assuming plot stuff?

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!! Thanks alot man!!! Really great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. You've only scratched the surface. Keep going custom. I had to see tiny thumbnails on pocketmonsters.net. these are awesome so far.

      Delete
    2. Please I really need more time to make the second part with Gifs too.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I can't wait for the shots where they get black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Incredible! I gotta find a video of those scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't finished with this post yet.

      Delete
    2. I figured that. I look forward to more.

      Delete
    3. i'd like a video because the foot content here is exciting.

      Delete
    4. Thank you, Dan. I was going to continue with this post since it was incomplete.

      Delete
  5. Red toes are MY weakness, as well. So are gyarus. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice... The only thing I would have suggested was to maybe wait a little bit before posting her again Custom since she was already posted earlier in the day. Maybe give it like a month or two to space them out. A double dose of a hot Pokemon girl isn't necessarily a bad thing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing, I was working on this one before anyone else did.

      Delete
    2. KingsSideCastle, I really wanted to post Risa first.

      Delete