Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, December 15, 2018

Christmas Foot Festival: The Anime Edition

Last week I did a Foot Festival episode on cartoon girls but now let us switch sides and give the anime girls a chance to shine with this one. Same rules still apply like the cartoon version of Foot Festival, but only on anime girls. One of my favorite picks is Inori Yuzuriha because of her singing which is beautiful, her personality towards Shu, and her feet, so small and soft, I could massage them for hours since they deserve that and snuggle with them.

5 comments:

  1. Ino Yamanaka all the way. She's beautiful and smart. Easily my favorite female character of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom, or anyone available, this is a link to the latest pokemon movie https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cmCchUzSG7QRazk3qKnfbnUKMNERrhdV/view?usp=drivesdk at around 1:09:00 till the ending, Lisa, one of the main characters in the movie, took off her shoes and socks and ran barefoot accross the mountain forest. When she climbed up the tower and sat, we can see her dirty bare feet. I think you should cover this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have done Risa myself if it haven't been for you, GumballW.

      Delete