Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Cardcaptor Sakura Clow Card Hunt

If you were an Cardcaptor like Sakura and Syaoran Li, then you come across a Clow Card that actually looks like an angelic being which worships human feet, how would you capture it and who would you use it on? I am asking you this because I want to know what would you do in a situation if Sakura's feet was being tickled? The Clow Card I came up with is called "The Fetish". Along with another Clow Card called "The Tickle". Both are harmless and playful.

8 comments:

  1. Nice set of cards. :-) I bet that Sakura could capture that card easily by taking her shoes and socks off. Do you think Sakura is ticklish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see something like that, like the card can pick up the scent of barefeet, and draws towards Sakura's because she got a unique scent.

    ReplyDelete