Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Top 10 Redheads in Anime

I thought of this before I joined in this blog because I had another list like this one but I'll save it for next year. This is my top ten redheads in anime, this is only my personal choices and my affection of girls with red hair so please do not blame me for not including your favorite character in this list.

10. Shirayuki (Snow White with Red Hair)
Even though I haven't read the manga or seen the anime where she was originated from, I still found pictures of her and did like her since she is an pharmacist who can cure diseases in infested places.

Best Foot Scenes so far
9. Yona (Yona of the Dawn) 
She's the sole princess of Kingdom of Kouka after her parents died by insurgents, before that, she was your typical princess who is spoiled, selfish and naive but after Soo-Won's betrayal, she decided to leave the family and strike out on her own. I like this girl because she reminded me of Ange from Cross Ange due to her character development from an spoiled greedy princess to an skillful, mature warrior.

Best Foot Scenes
8. Rias Gremory (High School DxD)
Like I said in my top 10 Waifus list, that when it comes to redheads, Rias is one of the few that I think of, but out of the DxD girls like Akeno, Xenovia, and Rossweisse, Rias is the only one I loved so much due to her personality, figure, and feet. She had an nice amount of foot material in the anime and for those who know me for a while, one of my biggest weaknesses is beautiful redheads (girls and women with red crimson hair) and with an lovely body to boot.
Best Foot Pictures
7. Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
One of my very last classic waifus which ended after Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, I had some great dreams of her and her shooting skills are top-notch, she is an personal favorite of mine in my high school years because of her personality and she got her own music video called S.t.a.r.S which I listen to back then. As for her feet, well, they are nice and decent especially she worn pink stockings with her boots. 

Best Foot Scene
6. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
I do like the fact, she used her feet as another pair of hands with her weapons during fights, but after the timeskip in Fairy Tail, she is one of the main characters whose fanservice increased tenfold, I prefer the pre-timeskip Erza instead. At least, her feet is lovely and I would rub them after she removed her boots.

Best Foot Scenes
5. Cecily Cambell (The Sacred Blacksmith)
This one I add in is an odd one because I don't know much on her in general but hearing that she is an expert swordswoman like Erza makes me wish that I have seen the anime or read the light novels. Plus her feet looks good in gladiator sandals and would take a whiff of those sandals after she takes them off.

Best Foot Scenes
4. Stella Vermillion (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
In my waifu list, I did said that I have a thing for redheads for being both beautiful and can handle herself in a fight, Stella is no exception, since she is not your typical damsel in distress type girl, and I love the way she controls fire magic with her blade, Laevateinn, she is an cool and lovely character for being with Ikki despite her tsundere personality at first.

Best Foot Scenes
3. Akira Renbokoji (Valvrave the Liberator)
Aww, yes, the red haired hacker, some of her traits like good at computers, being barefoot in her hideout, and piloted an mecha called an Valvrave are some of my favorite things I adore. I had felt some sympathy with her past due to her bullying problems after trying to help out her older brother and the result was her becoming an hikikomori until meeting with Shoko who befriended her. As for her feet, they are a bit dirty and that's OK, at least, they are cute at heart and would like the play with them.

Best Foot Scenes
2. Rayet Areash (Aldnoah.Zero)
Much like Akira, I do enjoy seeing an red haired girl fight enemies with a mecha. Speaking of Valvrave, Rayet have some similarities to Akira, they both have red hair (Akira has long hair while Rayet has short hair), wearing grey hoodies with highly intelligent and stoic personalities. I think Rayet has better looking feet than Akira due to that sole shot in one of my earliest posts on Anime Feet.

Best Foot Scenes
1. Morgiana (Magi)
Here's my number 1 redhead in anime, she needs no introduction, she is my all-time favorite heroine in Magi and the fact she is barefooted throughout the series due to her superhuman strength would destroy footwear makes me happy to see such awesomeness during her fights and her belly dancing was outstanding. She had such a tragic past as an slave for Jamil and her Fanalis race was endangered with a few of her people remaining. As an foot fetishist, Morgiana is a gold mine and I did both an nine-part tribute of her in the first season and an six-part tribute in the second season and I felt proud of my work because she deserves the respect that she earns for true foot love.
Best Foot Scenes (Honesty, it's really hard to pick the best foot scenes because they are so many to choose from)
And that's the end of my top ten redheads in anime. Hopefully, you had enjoyed it as much as I did. Since Christmas is next Tuesday, I wish you all Happy Holidays from Custom and the rest of Anime Feet! 🎄🎄

41 comments:

  1. Nice I'm actually planning on doing a few of these girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite Redheads: Zoey from Pokemon and Morgiana from Magi! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgiana is my top redhead and barefooter.

      Delete
    2. I see. ^_^ Oops! I forgot to mention that Ed from Cowboy Bebop was also my favorite Barefooter and a Redhead!

      Delete
    3. I do like a good hacker and she is barefooted a lot in the anime. Do you like redheads, TreeofLife?

      Delete
    4. When they were barefooted, of course.

      Delete
    5. That's what you like about them?

      Delete
  3. Very nice! Love the ones of Erza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot ask you awhile back, but how come you only have 5 video games waifus?

    I'm sure you have at least 5 more favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I don't have that much video game waifus to choose from since they don't hold interest that well unlike anime and manga ones.

      Delete
  5. Morgiana is top of my list too, I would've liked to have seen one episode where one character is crazy enough to tickle her Fanalis feet. Promise me something, if they ever continue the series again, please post more Morgiana feet pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will since Morgiana is an awesome barefooter.

      Delete
  6. Awesome. ^_^ Great list

    One of my personal favorite anime redheads is Lunamaria Hawke from Gundam Seed Destiny. Sadly she didn't have any foot scenes in the anime that I know about. Another Redhead I really like is Karin from Naruto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What no misty? Lol I think I wanna do a blue haired version of this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does akira even wear anything on her bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Akira is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete