Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Slogans For the Foot Queens Awards

Can you guys think of an slogan or tagline for the upcoming Foot Queen Awards? Also, I was thinking about Dan Boccia said to me that I should have given an nickname for the Foot Queen Awards like Academy Awards are the Oscars, and the Golden Raspberry Awards are the Razzies, I was thinking of making an nickname for it, Foot Queen Awards are the Tootsies and to the lesser extent, Royal Arches, because of how cute it sounds. Last night, I decided to have Mavis Vermilion to host the Foot Queen Awards along with Wendy, both from Fairy Tail, I will be the show's executive producer which I had creative control while the opening ceremony will be play by Momoiro Clover Z and the closing ceremony will be played by "Fruits Candy" by Megumi Kojima. Also, there will be prizes like your very own foot lotion that refreshes feet and keep them soft and smooth, a pair of socks based on the models and a foot fetish magazine on tips of female foot love and more. Special pair of shoes and socks depending on what size you wear will be given to the first 200 people for early access.

8 comments:

  1. Footsies and maybe soleful as slogans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! That's exactly what I meant, co-hosting duties for Mavis and Wendy, with Mavis credited first as she's been around longer. Much better after I found out a showrunner is a more behind the scenes role. And they sometimes have two hosts for the Golden Globes, so why not here? Mavis Vermilion and Wendy Marvell, a perfect cute pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, you helped me on creating this awards ceremony on female feet. Thank you for your support. I was thinking do interview with female characters and you would be the advisor.

      Delete
    2. I'll advise on any new ideas I come up with.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. I appreciate that. Now, what kind of slogan would work for the Foot Queen Awards?

      Delete
    4. I'll need time to think on that one. But KSC seems to come up with ideas on the fly.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I know. I'll give all the time you'll need so don't worry about rushing.

      Delete