Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, December 29, 2018

MY Future Planned Posts for 2019

Kiss x Sis: Riko and Ako

Himote House: Kokoro, Tokiyo, & Kinami

Sword Art Online: Suguha Kirigaya

Dropkick On My Devil!: Medusa, Minos

Hanebado!: Group Shots

Asobi Asobase: Group Pics

Music Girls: All female Characters

Harukana Receive: Last 2 posts of Haruka

One Piece: Pansey

Little Busters!: Rin Natsume

The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar: Lrafa

Black Clover: Noelle and Vanessa and other female characters if they get scenes

Equestria Girls The Other Side: Depends if this special gives us any scenes

Naurto: Hanabi Hyuga

Boruto: Mirai Sarutobi

Fairy Tail Season 9: All Female Characters (No questions asked I'm doing them all PERIOD)

Tico of the Seven Seas: Cheryl Christina Melville

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: Gwendolyn "Gwen" Stacy / Spider-Woman (Haven't seen movie so don't even know if she has scenes or not)

UzaMaid!: All female characters

Goblin Slayer: All Female Characters

Anne Happy♪: All Female Characters

Karakuri Circus: Shirogane Saiga

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai: Mai Sakurajima

Incredibles 2: Elastigirl plus Violet

Pokemon Sun & Moon: All female characters

Teen Titans Season 6 (If rumored to be true): Starfire, Raven, Terra & Jinx

Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans: Starfire & Raven

Zombie Land Saga: All female characters

Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle: Maina

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Female Corrin, Wii Fit Trainer and Phosphera

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS: Emma Bessho

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Jetlag): Esmeralda

Voltron Force: Fala

Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas: Crane Yuzuriha

Data Carddass Aikatsu!: Hinaki Shinjō

Xuan Yuan Sword Luminary!: Yin Fu and Ning Fu

The Story of Perrine: Perrine Paindavoine



23 comments:

  1. Some shows like Goblin Slayer don't have foot scenes from every female characters, I checked and not many foot scenes from the anime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even when the girls are....you know???

      Delete
    2. Yes. Don't expect that many foot scenes from some anime like Goblin Slayer.

      Delete
  2. I don't care what he says he's not doing all the Fairy Tail characters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not every female character from Fairy Tail has foot scenes.

      Delete
    2. There will be only an handful who get barefoot or socked scenes.

      Delete
  3. And he can't do this characterSaint Seiya: The Lost Canvas: Crane Yuzuriha I already did her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do some Saint Seiya myself next year.

      Delete
  4. I gave Triton Anne Happy if I remember correctly. Or did he give it to one of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trailing a bit on your list. Still working through Nanatsu No Bitoku. :-) Gumball is definitely welcome to do Anne Happy. :-)

      Delete
    2. I have a few posts I'm working on like Godzilla and Bunny Girl Senpai.

      Delete
    3. I already said I have the characters draft before you on the Bunny girls Senpai.

      Delete
    4. Still, I need to watch that anime.

      Delete
  5. I also planned on doing Bunny Senpai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Future plans GumballW. Sadly... I watched Into the Spiderverse and Gwen doesn't have any good scenes in it. There is a nice POV kick with her but she is wearing her footwear. It sucks because Miles and Peter both have barefoot scenes. Really a missed opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told GumballW that not all of these characters from shows and movies do have foot shots.

      Delete
    2. It's because he sucks at listening.

      Delete
    3. OK, I am only doing a few characters at a time.

      Delete