Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, December 13, 2018

Favorite Isekai Girl

From what series, who is your favorite isekai girl and why? When I asked this question, I want to know if being trapped or transported into an new world is something you would like. Pick any series and character you like to be with. For starters, these are the ones I do know and seen, any of the ones you know might not be on this list.

Inuyasha

Magic Knight Rayearth

Re:Zero

Konosuba

Maze

Aura Battler Dunbine

Death March to the Parnell World Rhapsody

Knight's & Magic

Gate

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

Sword Art Online

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

In Another World with My Smartphone

The Saga of Tanya the Evil

Overlord

No Game, No Life



 

28 comments:

  1. Kagome and Sango from Inuyasha and Darkness and Aqua from Konosuba. Those are the two anime shows I'm familiar with in this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. I'm prefer Inuyasha myself since it was one of the better isekai series.

      Delete
    2. Of course, I remembered watching it back then in high school.

      Delete
  2. Rayearth is my favorite, and Hikaru Shidou is awesome as she's athletic, brave, and loves everyone. Inuyasha is also great. And I think that Fushigi Yugi, Twelve Kingdoms, and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi all fall into the isekai category if you want to add them to the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think that the isekai genre is oversaturated these days in light novels?

      Delete
    2. You mean an excess? Not sure, as I don't look at too many light novels.

      Delete
    3. When you say oversaturated, you're probably referring to an oversaturated market, which is an excess of a product or genre.

      Delete
    4. Then, yes, the modern isekai series are an excess. What else would you think of them?

      Delete
    5. I dunno. I'm more into manga. But if anything, they should translate more light novels. Some want to read certain ones, but nobody's translating them. And isekai is a format with infinite possibilities that will never go out of style.

      Delete
    6. Still, most modern follow the same Mary Sue protagonist or same concept.

      Delete
    7. Yes, do you think that is tiresome?

      Delete
  3. Where to start. My manga reading list is filled with Isekai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Custom, I already have a draft of her.
      Girls Beyond the Wasteland: Kuroda Sayuki look in 20

      Delete
    2. How many characters from that anime you drafted?

      Delete
    3. All of them did you check i said in 20.

      Delete
    4. That's too many. Can you save some for me?

      Delete
    5. Not 20 characters. I have 5 characters i was telling you to check the draft in 20

      Delete