Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, December 27, 2018

Maze (OVA): Female Maze

Also known as Mei Ikaruga, she's the protagonist and the female counterpart of Male Maze, also known as, Akira Ikaruga, who was her perverted older brother who loves to fight. During her time in the real world, she accidentally saved the life of Princess Mil when her house fell on Mil's so-called murderer upon falling into an fantasy world. Afterwards, she became extremely protective of Mill, who often shows intimate feelings or sexual advances toward Maze. She had incredible powerful magic abilities but they can be used at her male counterpart. During the day, she is her normal self but at night, she changed into Akira due to a potion Mei drank causing her to seal her magic which cause the transformation to have ugly results and temporarily results in Male Maze's personality controlling the female form and powers. She and Akira also pilots Dulgar, an most powerful Demi-Armour created by Mil herself, which to me, looked like an demonic version of the combined Rune God from Rayearth.

17 comments:

  1. That close up shot of her foot sticking out under the sheet is really perfect. The only thing missing is a toe tag, than this scene would be perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad I could help with some of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you. I'm still working on her TV version.

      Delete
    2. Great, maybe you'll find scenes I missed. BTW, check your e-mail, I just want your opinion on something.

      Delete
    3. I checked it just now and you asked me a few questions. Also, I even went and checked out the missing hot springs OVA and it was pretty all right.

      Delete
    4. I'll wait for your response about the image I sent. And what hot springs OVA?

      Delete
    5. I will do that too because it may take some time due to the ecchi fanservice.

      Delete
  3. Very nice post, the close shot of her feet was the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know there was a manga series of this?

      Delete
    2. I did shadowman. Can't find it anywhere though.

      Delete
    3. Neither could I despite the fact, this is based on the light novel.

      Delete