Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, December 21, 2018

Fairy Tail: Lucy and Yukino (Figure)

This special Christmas edition of Foot Figure Friday features a cute double team of Lucy and Yukino from Fairy Tail. The model set comes in multiple versions as shown below but the focus of this tribute is a collection of them wearing Christmas swimsuit. :-)
 (Various webfinds of these characters)
Model Specs
Fairy Tail Lucy & Yukino Christmas Swimsuit (Limited Set)
Size: 1/7 Scale (23cm)
Material PVC

More of  these women can be found using the following labels
Lucy Heartfilia
Yukino Aguria

:-D Seeing these girls dressed up this way really puts me in the holiday spirit. 

Hope that all of you have a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes!
-KSC

22 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, KingsSideCastle! I had two posts ready on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. ^_^ Excited to see them Custom.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I even had some posts to celebrate the New Year.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to ask you this but did you check your Gmail? I had something there you might like.

      Delete
    4. No, an new post on Foot Queen Awards I'm doing.

      Delete
    5. Oh yes... found it. ^_^ It sounds really exciting. ^_^

      Delete
    6. I just need your approval and help to set the polls up.

      Delete
    7. Approval granted. ^_^ Will help with the polls as needed. :-)

      Delete
    8. Thank you, KSC, here's what I wanted, do a poll on my Gmail on each of the categories I told you like the ones you did for each month. Like Best Foot Scene, Best Pedicure, Best
      Dirty Feet, Most Valuable Footsie and if you set the poll for each of them, I will do the rest.

      Delete
    9. Ok... I think the easiest would be to show you how to set up the polls on Polldaddy (Crowdsignal). Do you have a Crowdsignal account?

      Delete
    10. Go here to create a free account. Make sure to click on start free now under the choices.

      Delete
    11. I see. Then how to set the time limit?

      Delete
    12. when you are setting up a poll at the bottom of the screen under poll closing change the setting to close after and then you can set the date and time for the poll to close.

      Delete
    13. I see. Thanks. This is my first doing a poll.

      Delete
    14. I sometimes misspelled an character's name.

      Delete