Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, December 2, 2018

Smash Bros. Foot Festival

To celebrate the release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Switch, I created this foot festival on the female characters. Once again, the same rules still apply, pick a girl, game, and explain your way of foot worship of those girls.

Dairantōu Smash Brothers (Great Fray Smash Brothers)/The original Super Smash Bros.

Dairantou Smash Brothers DX/Super Smash Bros. Melee

Dairantou Smash Brothers X/Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Dairantou Smash Brothers for 3DS and Wii U/Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U

 

13 comments:

  1. Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, Lady Palutena, and Lucina from Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U.

    My foot worship is to sniff their feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smash for WiiU/3DS. Lots of hot girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mines is Princess daisy and peach

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite Smash Bros female character is Samus. I've always had a crush on that bounty hunter. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice, I love Metroid and I do play as her.

      Delete