Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 31, 2018

Sailor Moon S: The Movie: Princess Kaguya

An one-shot character, based on a mysterious girl called Kaguya, who was discovered as a baby inside the stalk of a glowing bamboo plant in an Japanese folktale called "The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter". I would say that Kaguya is very beautiful for a princess.
That's all from Custom this year, I'll do plan on creating the Foot Queen Awards, which will be starting next month to June to see who is the year's newest Foot Queen regardless on which the female character is originated from. Also, I will be posting less because I wanted to rest up for a bit before returning to business as usual but this time, I will not post on Sundays and will do that during the workweek (Monday through Friday), one post on any day of that workweek per month so I don't have to overwork myself to death. Check out some of my newest works coming in 2019 from different anime like more Sailor Moon, Pretty Cure, Inuyasha and more.
🎉🎆Happy New Year to you all from Custom!🎆🎉

13 comments:

  1. Awesome great to see this Sailor Moon character. I've never gotten a chance to see this movie. It seems like a sweet one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I saw it last month and it is the only movie takes place in the manga.

      Delete
    2. I first saw it back in 2000. The original dub edited version on VHS.

      Delete
    3. I see. I have own the uncut Blu-ray from Viz Media. I do remember watching Sailor Moon on Toonami back in the day.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuperS in subtitles and the first one in english.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SuperS was redubbed last year and the third movie will be out next month.

      Delete