Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, December 29, 2018

Megaman Foot Festival

Welcome to another day at the Foot Festival, today, I had decided to do one Foot Festival on Mega Man (Rockman in Japan) since it does have human characters in the games, manga and anime. I wanted to know who is your pick on who has the best feet out of all of the female characters within the franchise to your favorite game in the series. There are some I missed because I couldn't fit everything at once since some of them are only released in Japan so don't me blame for this.

Games:

Classic Series

X Series

Legend Series (Rockman DASH)

Battle Network Series (Rockman.EXE)

Zero Series

ZX Series

Star Force Series (Shooting Star Rockman)

Anime:

Mega Man NT Warrior

Mega Man Star Force
 


6 comments:

  1. For Classic: Roll, And for NT Warrior: Mayl, Roll and Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played the classic series, x series, Legends series and the Rockman Exe series. The women in all of those are cute. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me an example of one of your favorite girls. I don't know much on them.

      Delete