Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, November 9, 2019

Wrestling Black vs White: Rico vs Sakura

Another Wrestling Gallery.  This time between Sakura in white and Rico in black.  Sakura is 5' 3" and likes to wrestle a technical style.  Rico stands 5' 5" and prefers to fight dirty.





























































































































































































































































































































6 comments:

  1. You never told me who your waifu was

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know who your waifu and persona are myself. Did you happen to see my email, and do you make these wrestling images yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just emailed Gumball my picks, yep I got your email, these wrestling pics were done by someone called [Yuuyake Roji].

      Delete
    2. Oh, marvelous! Appreciate the info.

      Delete