Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, November 5, 2019

HappinessCharge PreCure! Movie: Foot Scenes

After finishing up the original series, I wanted to leave this PreCure series alone but since it did had quite a handful of bare foot scenes, I decided to check the movie out and it was pretty much the same but more ballet. Also, I have mixed feelings towards this series because of how ridiculously stupid and awesome it gotten, from the absurdity of the PreCard collecting to the tragedy of the Blue Sky Kingdom and the main and side characters themselves. Also this series marks to 10th anniversary of the franchise.

GIFs

21 comments:

  1. Magnificent scenes! Who is this girl again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really. I guess she has some problems with her legs as I can see the wheelchair and the bars she uses.

      Delete
    2. Look like it i've never watch the movie but she does have cute feet.

      Delete
    3. @Dan: The reason why she had those leg and foot problems from ballet is because of the main antagonist named Black Fang used her to get what he wants in exchange of her legs and feet so she can dance in the Doll Kingdom he created for her to move freely without worrying about her paralysis. Black Fang also told Tsumugi that the world he created will last until the Precure destroy him.

      Delete
    4. @Dan: I know what i want to do with her feet.

      Delete
    5. @Dean: And what would that be?

      Delete
    6. I would like to give her a good foot massage.

      Delete
    7. From all that ballet dancing in class, she would need one.

      Delete
  2. That's awful rare to see a cripple character in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Seeing her dancing barefoot on the filthy cobblestone just warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad her feet aren't dirty enough for you.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but I bet Dan could fix that for me.

      Delete
    3. I'll have to pick the best soles shot here.

      Delete
    4. You can make soles dirtier, Dan?

      Delete
    5. It's an editing thing I do for Layne with Windows Paint.

      Delete
    6. I see. I hope you can make him happy, Dan.

      Delete