Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 7, 2019

Hanasaku Iroha: Yuina Wakura

She's Shigeko Wakura's granddaughter, who is the Fukuya Inn owner, an inn that rivals Kissuiso and Yosuke Himawari's wife, who determined to work unlike her. She has an ongoing personality and got no interest on working at the Fukuya inn despite being its successor. Even though she actually speaks regular modern Japanese, at times, she speaks with dialects because of her adventurous behavior. She goes to the same school as Ohana and even went to the same class together. This is from Episode 15.

GIFs

10 comments:

  1. I knew this would be one of the best, and you didn't disappoint. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can post more of these girls in the future for you.

      Delete
    2. That'd be great. Yuina better not be disrespecting Ohana though. I heard the comment she made about her hair.

      Delete
    3. I didn't say that. I just don't want her being mean to Ohana.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I remember this scene years ago and it is stuck in my mind.

      Delete