Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Dark Reign - Elektra: Elektra Natchios

During the event Secret Invasion it was discovered that the assassin Elektra was one of the many heroes and villains kidnapped and replaced by the shapeshifting Skrulls. Now the real Elektra is back on Earth, ready to kick ass and take names. Interestingly, Elektra's classic red costume remains the same in this comic with only one small exception: she's decided to go barefoot. Hey, we're not gonna complain, right?

























7 comments:

  1. How much comic posts do you have, Atomic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comics aren't my favorite, but I'm really liking this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sorry to say but I got like five more comic posts coming XD

      Delete
    2. Oh, no need to apologize. I'd love to see what you got.

      Delete
  3. So awesome. ^_^ Elektra is super hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one who thinks Elektra looks cooler without shoes? I don't have a fetish or anything, I just think the barefoot look totally works for her.

    ReplyDelete